Thursday, April 23, 2009

My Favorite Asian


So this is my little Asian friend Nicole, who's actually not that little since she's my height. I love you darling. At first she DID NOT want me to take a picture of her, but I loved her outfit and hair too much not too. She is the first person I actually know in real life to be on this blog!!!! CONGRATS! More of you will follow later!!!

First of all, I love the two shades of bright blue together. It was brilliant to wear those two things! It gives the whole outfit a sporty edge. The cardigan and necklace pull the look together and keep it from looking like a typical 'sporty outfit'. I also like how the bag is a bold color too, it goes with the blue. And jeans and flip flops are perfect for the nice weather we've been having. Thanks for inspiring us Nicole! ^^ Make sure your Mormon sees this!

No comments:

Post a Comment