Sunday, February 15, 2009

Little Bit More About Me


So here's my inspiration board/place where I pin stuff so I won't forget it. Anytime I see pictures from a magazine ad that I really love, I cut it out and hang it up. I try not to cut up the actual magazine though, I like to go back and re-read stuff every now and then. I used to have copies of TeenVogue from three years ago....but Mum told me bluntly that the huge pile of magazines just had to go.


Photobucket


Closet


closet


I sort of have two closets. One actual closet, and one mini-closet thing from Ikea. Yes, I have that many clothes, old stuffed animals, posters, and other random things. We don't have an attic, so anything we're not using gets stuffed into the closet. I know it's a little unusual for people to organize their clothes by color, but that's just how I am. It makes it so much easier to find clothes!

No comments:

Post a Comment