Tuesday, March 31, 2009

This Made Me Smile

Normally I prefer more edgy, dark stuff, but after seeing an article about Swash in Elle, I had to find out more. Sarah Swash and her boyfriend Toshio Yamanaka graduated from Central Saint Martins and are known for their beautiful clothes and scarves featuring their dog and nature. I love the whimsical air the clothes have. Everything's so beautiful and carefree! Swash has definitely managed to capture the essence of spring in their clothes. And they're both so adorable looking. Grrr. I need to find a cutie to design a line with me!






Sarah Swash and Toshio Yamanaka.








Pictures from their Spring Ready to Wear Collection 2005 below. I must have the first dress. I swear, I will be happy for the rest of my life if I have that dress. The week has been rather...uh...difficult to say the least, and that dress is the only thing that's made me really smile in a loooong time. The model's not too bad either!








No comments:

Post a Comment