Thursday, June 25, 2009

Lily Cole






















The first time I saw Lily Cole was in a TeenVogue spread of her and Marilyn Manson. I fell in love with her red hair and perfect features, she's like a beautiful porcelain doll. She instantly became one of my favorite models for her good looks, brains, and modeling ability. (Ok, and also for being British). As you can see from the many pictures, she is able to do many different looks. In 2007-2008 she studied at Cambridge, proving that models aren't just a pretty face. She has also stood up for the environment by refusing to appear in any De Beer's diamonds campaigns because the company supposedly creates toxic waste through their mining. She also supports WaterAid, which aims to provide safe, clean water (Rose's 2nd period AP Euro nerds will know all about WaterAid thanks to the brilliance of Moriana, Annie and Laura). Anyways, I just love her, so I thought I'd blog about her.
*Note- picture from Marilyn Manson is from TeenVogue spread. All other pictures found randomly on web.

No comments:

Post a Comment