Thursday, August 12, 2010

Fakes and Braids




Yeah it's been awhile....but I've been enjoying my summer! School starts soon...ugh....and I have yet to finish my summer essay for English....whatever.


I finally got some Chanel earrings! I don't care that they're fake, and many other people already own these things, they're sparkly and go with everything! I've been wanting them all summer and finally decided to get them. They weren't expensive, I don't know why it took me so long to finally buy a pair.

I also finally, successfully, tried out the braid trend. I have to say it's more creative than pulling my hair back when I'm too lazy to do anything with it, and it's not that hard to do. I have to braid my hair while it's wet though, otherwise it's too slippery to work with and all the little ends poke out because I have layers. What do you think of the braid trend? Should it stay or go?

No comments:

Post a Comment