Friday, February 19, 2010

Victoria Beckham




I was so excited to see Victoria Beckham on the cover of Glamour for March 2010. I love her!


1. She's got amazing self-confidence and style


2. She's worked hard to get where she is and obviously adores her husband and children


3. She's funny, witty and proves that very slender girls can be just as sexy as those with huge boobs and rear ends

In case you didn't know, Victoria Beckham is an ex-Spice Girl and married to one of the sexiest men alive, Daid Beckham. While I never liked the Spice Girls (sorry Posh/Victoria), I definitely love her sense of style now. You can tell from reading her interview in Glamour that she's a lovely woman with a lot of intelligence and humor. Some people think she must be cold because she "never smiles in pictures," but so what? Heidi Klum is known for her legs, Victoria Beckham is known for her signature pout. Looking at her, and reading her book, That Extra Half Inch, gives me confidence to be myself and try new things just as she does. I love her!!!

1 comment:

  1. Didn't realize she was a spice girl. Def exudes fashion sense, but even looks great casual: http://www.hollywoodrag.com/index.php?/weblog/comments2/mummy/

    Personally don't get the current fasination with big chest, big butts

    ReplyDelete