Sunday, February 28, 2010

Top 5 List for Spring






Spring is in the air! There's still snow on the ground, but the Spring Fashion Shows have come and gone, bikinis are being sold in Target, and it was 41 degrees today, so spring is here. I can't wait to start shopping for swim suits, sandals and dresses!!! After looking through magazines, walking around stores and browsing online, I've come up with a Top 5 list of things I'd like for Spring.




1. Flirty floral Dress (Target has some great ones)





2. Sandal (Classier than flip-flops and just as comfortable. Go to Payless, Target, G by Guess)





3. Bikini (Or tankini/one piece for more coverage. Go to Target, Victoria's Secret, Old Navy)





4. Lipstick (Berry/Pink shades are in, but I always love a red lip. Go to Ulta or Target)





5. Nail Polish (I'm absolutely in love with L'Oreal's Pro Manicure Nail Polish in Fleur de Lis, Go to Target)










All of these items don't require a lot of money and make me feel ready for spring! The number one thing you do need however, even if you don't get any of this stuff, is CONFIDENCE. Please love yourself this Spring. Self-love is always in style.

No comments:

Post a Comment