Saturday, March 27, 2010

Slippers and Sunflowers

So that New Year's resolution about updating at least three times a week has obviously fallen by the wayside. You see, the problem is once you actually get a life, you have no time for one! The irony!

Anyways, just wanted to share with you some things that make me smile. The first is a pair of slippers from Target bought for less than $5.00 They're warm and sparkly and I love them. They also have those little round rubbery circle things on the bottom so I don't slip and break my neck! Yay!
The second is my amazing sunflower dress!!! My mom made it for me. You can do this yourself very easily. The fabric is from JoAnn's, and they have plenty other prints. The top is already gathered for you, all you have to do is cut a piece off the bolt, sew the one seam in the back and make straps if you want to.
That's all for now, I'll try to update later this week, but I'll be away, so we'll see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment