Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Golden Globes




Alright, so I know this is a little late, but I was going through pictures from the Golden Globes (again) and I realized I forgot to post my favorite and least favorite outfits!!! Argh!!!




I'd say for the most part, half of the ladies looked amazing and half looked like orange aliens in big taffeta balls. Pretty much all the guys looked good, all they have to do is wear a tux after all.




I thought Olivia Wilde looked absolutely stunning, so she's my favorite. You can tell she loved that dress, she's glowing. Patricia Arquette on the other hand, not so great. I applaud her for taking a risk, but I think there were other more flattering things she could've worn....she just looks....dumpy...and lumpy. Not everyone can get it right all the time though.

No comments:

Post a Comment