Saturday, January 23, 2010

Winter Romantic



I wore this outfit to school on Friday. The skirt is from Plato's Closet, sweater from Ann Taylor, bracelet from an antique store, leggings from Forever 21, and the scarf, top and earnings were all gifts from I don't know where.






I was going for a sort of comfortable, romantic look that was still warm for winter, and I of course completed the outfit with my new moccasins. I know it's an odd pose, but I was trying to perch on the edge of my bathroom sink, take my own picture, and maintain a normal facial expression. Maybe next time I'll have someone else take the picture, or maybe this will become my signature pose? Hahahaha. I'll definitely wear this outfit again in the spring, it's one of my few softer looks, most of the time I prefer edgier stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment