Monday, January 18, 2010

What's Going On?


I was so excited that another season of Project Runway was on its way! I thought I would have to wait until next fall to see another season, and sadly, after watching the first episode last Thursday, I could've waited...forever. Maybe it's because it's the first episode, maybe it's because it's on Lifetime, but for some reason, hardly any of the designers seemed original, inspiring, or driven enough to make a name for themselves in the fashion world. I know that sounds pretty harsh, but I'm just judging from the first episode. I honestly only sorta liked three dresses. There was nothing I absolutely loved, and there wasn't really anyone who caught my eye based on their personality. I certainly hope things improve. I miss the days of Christian. He is truly talented. And fierce.

No comments:

Post a Comment